The Alternative Kitchen Garden podcast, produced and presented by Emma Cooper, is all about growing edible and useful plants in an environmentally-friendly way. It is completely free to download and listen to.
A fig growing in the RISC roof top forest garden
In this episode Emma announces the winner’s of her birthday book giveaway and we find out which of the plants she was offered as virtual gifts were her favourites.
Other items mentioned in this show include:
- How to get your hands on some oca tubers
- the original Bramley apple tree
- Two new gardening tv programmes – James Wong’s second series of Grow Your Own Drugs and Alys Fowler’s The Edible Garden (which will feature Maddy and Tim Harland’s forest garden
- Garden Organic’s new Sowing New Seeds and One Pot Pledge projects
- and the new Forest Garden Fridays blog carnival.
Leave me a comment, send me an email or join our Facebook group. You can get real time updates from the AKG on Twitter. If you’re interested in becoming an Alternative Kitchen Garden Correspondent then read the FAQ.
The Alternative Kitchen Garden podcast is released in good faith with Creative Commons BY-NC-ND terms. You are free (and encouraged) to share, copy, distribute and transmit the podcast episodes providing you attribute them to Emma Cooper, don't use the episodes for commercial purposes and don't modify the episodes.For a full explanation of the licence, please see the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND licence details.