Today’s April Blog Love Challenge blogs are:
- Green Gabbro lists all the ways she has tried (and given up) eating dandelions.
- Tea Spot NYC was recently munching punishment cookies. An oxymoron, surely?
- Photos of Villandry. ‘nough said. From Rambling towards an exotic garden paradise.
- The Smithsonian blog is always fascinating, and today they’re talking about ways to cook with chia seeds.
- And Eat Weeds has a recipe for the perfect wild garlic omelette.
You won’t see my comment on the Eat Weeds blog, as it wouldn’t let me leave one – I’m on mobile broadband at the moment, and apparently that blog thinks I am hiding behind a proxy and therefore won’t let me post a comment because I must be a nasty spammer. So they will have to do without my comment love!